I had the pleasure of sitting down with Baba Dez Nichols who has been weaving the worlds of spirituality, business, and shamanism for many years. He shares about his first encounter with meditation at age 16, how he later taught about sacred sexuality on weekends, founded a health-food company in the US, and ten years later opened a temple in Arizona, later followed by founding the International School of Temple Arts (ISTA).
We talk about sex magic, his approach to integrated sexuality and love as well as money, and power.
Dez has been part of the sacred sexuality community for many years. He is an Internationally renowned speaker and teacher, Daka, author, singer-songwriter, and transformational guide who has been featured on numerous TV and Radio shows for his contribution in the Healing Arts and evolving human consciousness.
He is the founder of the International Schools of Temple Arts (ISTA) and the Annual Sexuality and Consciousness Festivals and Conferences.
Today he mainly supports other educators, therapists, councilors, and guides to deepen their skill, presence, and mastery in the areas of healthy living, relationships, and sexuality.
This episode was recorded at Highden Temple, a mystery school in New Zealand, a very special place.
Show Notes & Links
- More about Baba Dez - https://ista.life/profile/baba-dez-nichols
- Highden Temple - https://www.highdentemple.org
- International School of Temple Arts - https://ista.life
- Caroline Muir (https://divine-feminine.com) and Charles Muir (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Muir)
- River and Diamond Jameson - http://livingfreedom.info
- The Huna way - http://www.huna.org/html/teaching.html
- Osho - https://www.osho.com
- Elizabeth Clare Prophet - https://www.elizabethclareprophet.org